Friday 11 July 2014

Pandora Watch (Imagine 3)

Last March, I have made my first ever purchase at SINGSALE. They were having promotion on Pandora watches! It was not surprising that the items really got sold out sooooo fast! With all the choices available, I almost went gaga. Haha. Finally ended up getting the Pandora Imagine 3 Bundle (1 Watch + 4 leather straps + 3 bezels). And a blue Pandora Expression for a sporty look.

 
So today, I am going share my own SINGSALE experience + Pandora Watch review. SINGSALE is where you can shop online for branded stuffs on a given period. If you are lucky enough, you can get yourself a really good deal. And I am a newbie on this… We all have our first times.

Pros: Massive savings  Cons: 7 weeks waiting time (my waiting time).

I was supposed to get the items on 28/April but the day came and I still don’t have the tracking details so I made a follow-up query through “My Contacts” tab. I was informed that there will be some delays… I sent messages a few times and felt like I was getting an automatic reply. I was getting the same respond. Until I finally gave up.

After 7 weeks, I have received the parcel with no missing items. The items were packed securely and in perfect condition (10/10). For me, it was worth the long wait. You just got to have the patience!


Tada!!! Actual Packaging

The Pandora Imagine 3 Bundle came with 3 bezels and 4 leather straps.
 
 

Strap has “Pandora” engraving on it.
  
Finally I have seen the watch with my very own eyes. I have never seen one in the local stores here. I am not sure why. This is one of the reasons why I like it. It is not easily available.

It originally came in with the glossy leather strap. And it was beautiful and simply elegant. This watch is not automatic so you need to change batteries. At the back it says it is made of Sapphire crystal which makes it immensely scratch resistant. Swiss Made. How is that for a starter? And the cool thing about this is that you can always change the straps and bezels. Nowadays you will find a lot of watches that you can “dress” up.
 
I have small wrist so I took some photos to share with you. It fits nicely on my wrist. Which one do you like better?


Imagine 3 in Purple Leather Strap and "Pandora" Engraved Bezel

Imagine 3 in Black Leather Strap and Bezel with crystals
Warranty card is valid only in Australia. But I am not in Australia. Haha. Hopefully I won’t have any issues. Keeping my finger crossed. Until then. Keep on Ronskidoodling!




1 comment:

cozy detaiz said...

Awesome post.Thanks For share this post with us. Simple diamond bracelets glitter enlightening your face as you organize your displaced frizzy hair with the fingers into their position. in all probability actual handwriting bracelet bracelet is that the solely jewellery which will be created by molding animal skin and artefact with the exception of metal. Therefore, it's assumed