Monday 30 December 2013

Ronski Doodle's Pandora Bracelet (My Story)


Somebody did asked me how much I have spent on my completed Pandora bracelet. As of today, it is almost filled-up. However it can still accommodate two more charms. Hmmm…. My baby’s worth would be around SGD1,100 plus (USD870) including the sterling silver bracelet. I’ve reached the finished line! Hehe. Hopefully the addiction will be over soon. Oooops!!!
 
 


Intention is to share information so I included the retail prices as well. Not to brag or anything. For some, it is just a waste of money thinking that these are just silvers. I respect everyone’s opinion. To each his own.  
 
Pandora has wide varieties of charms. All silver with no colour would normally be the cheapest. The more stones, gold and colours you see; the pricier it gets…

The value of Pandora bracelet really depends on individual… How you create your story and put your memories together… Each charm symbolizes something in my personal life. I have been using this every single day and I love it!!! From A to Z. From work place to mall! Hehe.

I would be glad to share my Pandora with you guys. SO THIS IS MY STORY… J
 
 

SPARKLING FOOTBALL CHARM (with Pink  Zirconia Stones) – This reminds me of my son. He loves balls of every kind. He inspires me in a lot of ways. And every mom adores her child. SGD 124.

BRIDE & GROOM – Reminds me of our wedding day. Our commitment to marriage and to each other: To love and to hold. For richer and poorer. For better or for worse… SGD53.

EVERLASTING PINK BOUQUET – I got married in November and just perfect because this came in pink. SGD88.

THEATRICAL MASK – I love the wordings “To be or not to be.” Reminds me of my college days. The day that I have discovered that I had a talent for theatre acting. The day when I faced one of my biggest fear in life… A gift from hubby. SGD 53.

PEARL OYSTER– Reminds me of the beach and my boys. We love summer and building sand castles together. I love the tranquillity that only nature can offer. SGD88.

CHINESE LOVE HEART – Reminds of love that I have discovered in Singapore. SGD53.

YIN & YANG – The most expensive charm that I’ve got. Reminds me of “balance” that we need to put in life. Sometimes we are overwhelmed with too much activities and expectations that we miss to see the real beauty around us. I love the black and white enamel. They're just gorgeous. SGD177.

CAMERA – For the love of photography. A gift from hubby. SGD53.

FRIENDS FOREVER – It comes in 2 butterflies. Had given the other half butterfly to my best friend. Perfect reminder for friendships that we treasure. SGD106.

GIFT BOX– Christmas gift from my Pandora sister. SGD53.

PURPLE GLASS RIPPLE – One & only Murano glass charm. Got this for a dash of colour. SGD53.

ETERNAL HEART Safety Chain – For the reason that these are hearts. Simple statement saying I love my Pandora. SGD71.
 2 clips – Nothing in particular. Got this due to its availability. Each clip is SGD53.
 
I have mentioned retail prices so that you have some idea. I super love looking at other’s Pandora bracelets, so feel free to share yours…. I would be delighted to meet other Pandora sisters out there. You can send me a link or photo.

This is Ronski Doodle wishing everyone  Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

PandoraInternationalPlaza said...

Hi Ronski,

Check out this site: http://www.pandorainternationalplaza.com. I'm sure you will love our new set of Pandora Collections. And, by the way, you've got a great Pandora Bracelet. By reading the meaning behind those charms makes me smile and I thought to myself to give it a try, design my own bracelet and share it with you and to our fellow Pandora's fan. What do you think?

Have a Great Year!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fashion For Men Singapore said...

I liked the pandora bracelet you shared. It is simple and beautiful. Keep sharing more Accessories with us.