Wednesday 1 May 2013

Discovering Soufeel

Last week, I have decided to order some charms online from a company called Soufeel.com. The website offers 365days Returns & Exchange worldwide!


They sell wide varieties of trendy necklaces, rings, accessories and nevertheless, charm bracelets! I don’t think they sell genuine gold.

I have read good reviews about them. So...... I have picked myself a (1) 925 Silver High Polished Heart  Earrings; (2) 4 Silver Charms and (3)  Skin tone Leather Bracelet all for USD 120. Target budget for my first purchase? Answer: USD 100.  
 
In return, I’ve got myself a FREE 17cm silver bracelet, Crystal Earrings in random color and Customized Photo Charm (Mother’s Day promotion).  Wow!  Isn’t this a good deal? But take note that the personalized photo charm requires one week so this will cause some delay to the shipment.

Two of the charms were no longer available so they've asked me to choose two other charms as replacements. I’ve ended up choosing two charms which is USD 6 more. They've told me that they will absorb this USD 6 difference. Yehey!!! Can’t wait for Soufeel to ship my order!  Until then…..