Monday 27 May 2013

SOUFEEL Leather Bracelet Review

Not so long ago I’ve written my last blog comparing SOUFEEL and PANDORA. So now I would like to make a separate review on the Skin Color Leather Bracelet that I’ve gotten from Soufeel.com.
 
I like to wear the leather bracelet on "dress me down" days. Simple but chic. Skin/Tan color reminds me of summer and flowery prints. You can wear it with or without charms. The bracelet itself is of good quality and the clasp is said to be sterling silver.
 
My Soufeel Bracelets.
 
After few days of wearing, I’ve noticed some discoloration on the barrel clasp. Hmm.. color is similar to rust. Kind of brownish. Being a fussy customer, I wrote an email to Soufeel.com and attached pictures of the barrel clasp. If it is genuine sterling silver, why is there such a discoloration?  
 
Did you notice the discoloration?
Their reply was surprisingly fast and they have confirmed that the barrel clasp was defective/faulty. They have offered to replace it with no additional cost.  Of course, who would say “NO” to that? :)
I am writing this review to share my overall experience with Soufeel.com. Not only the product itself but the kind of after-sales service they provide. Especially when something goes wrong and there is no physical store you can go to.

If you’ll ask me, I will not hesitate to do another online purchase with them. But not charms this time… Perhaps a cocktail ring? Or a necklace? ;)

 
Until then... Thanks for reading! Keep on Ronski Doodling…

 

xoxo