Friday 10 May 2013

Wait is Over! Soufeel charms are here.

Finally, the wait is over!



After weeks of waiting, my order has finally arrived! I have noticed that shipment came from
Guangzhou, China. Parcel came in a FEDEX large pack. I was not disappointed however the packaging was rather different from the reviews I’ve seen.


There was no Wow factor at all. Charms were individually wrapped in small plastics. It was
not packed in a “Tiffany” look-a-like box like the rest of the bloggers mentioned.

I was wondering if they have changed the packaging recently. Or there was a different
packaging for US/European region.


Here is the sneak preview of the charms I have picked for myself! As the saying goes, you can't judge a book by its cover. Until then! Keep on reading… Keep on Ronski Doodling!



Actual Packaging


Everything was packed in a small box.



A. Skin tone leather bracelet   B. Free sterling silver bracelet