Saturday 15 June 2013

Soufeel Barrel Clasp Replaced!!!!

S-h-o-p-p-i-n-g  right at your fingertips offers a lot of convenience. However it always comes with a risk. It could be a case of wrong size, faulty products or it simply did not meet your expectation. As long as there is after-sales support, then you should not worry about online shopping haul!

 
 
If you have read my last post "Soufeel Leather Bracelet Review", I have mentioned about the discoloration of the barrel clasp of the leather bracelet I've purchased online.
Honestly speaking, I thought that the 365 days return & exchange was too good to be true. But guess what, this jewelry online store actually replaced the clasp without asking too many questions. 
 
Last 6/June they have sent me an email that they have shipped the good one. Then I got this at my doorstep on 11/June. Clasp is functioning well but it is the discoloration that bothers me. Here are some photos for your viewing.
 
 


 

 
Here are some modelling photos of my Soufeel leather bracelet.
 
Soufeel Bracelet with Soufeel Dangling Heart Charm

Soufeel & Pandora Silver Bracelet. Who says you can't wear them together? To each his own. :)



 




9 comments:

Mel said...

Hi..any follow up update on the soufeel bracelet..does the silver last long after few months u wear it?

Unknown said...

Hi Mel,

Sorry for the late reply. No discoloration until now. :)

Ronski Doodle

Anonymous said...

Do a review about other stuff like rings and necklace or other bracelets. Or maybe any other nice website to shop other than soufeel. Heee!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the pics, it was helpful as I'm trying to do my research before buying. There doesn't seem to be any honest reviews between Soufeel & Pandora that I can find anyways. The photos pretty much helped me come to a decision. Pls continue with updates
Thanks
Georgia

Unknown said...

Georgina,

Glad you found that helpful. I always have that issue too when buying something. Kinda girl thing. Hehehe. Do share what you've decided to get. :)



sugar rush said...

Hi. Can I ask how much is the pandora charm bracelet? (Compkete set) thanks

sugar rush said...

Hi. Can I ask how much is the pandora charm bracelet? (Compkete set) thanks

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays everyone!


Hi Sugar Rush,

I have almost completed my bracelet. Cost me around SGD1K plus. Only until today that I found out the actual cost. Hmmm. Had written this blog and had you in mind. :)

http://ronskidoodle.blogspot.sg/2013/12/ronski-doodles-pandora-bracelet-my-story.html

Thanks for reading!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I purchased a sterling silver bracelet last November to give as a gift. I was surprised to know that the clasp opens easily and since I didn't buy locks, the charms feel off easily. Has anyone experienced this? I already informed Soufeel through email and waiting for their reply. Thanks