Tuesday 15 October 2013

Pandora Silver Station Necklace, Black Onyx


How is everyone today? I am currently munching a Kinder Happy Hippo Biscuit while writing this new review… Heee… Yummy! Anyways today I am sharing my latest purchase from Pandora. Got this lovely necklace from Changi Airport T1 last July. Lock sold separately.

 
 
 
 Four reasons why I’m loving this silver station necklace, black onyx:

1. 40% discount (guessing that it’s an old model). Who doesn’t love discount?!? Same reason why I like them is that they won’t be too easy to find.

2. Can wear it for formal or casual wear. Personal opinion is that it is a classic piece. It does not have that wow factor but it’s something that will not go out of style. I think…


3. Love the Onyx stones. Though I wish they’re a little bigger.


4. I have discovered that it can be worn in 3 different ways! Single long necklace, double necklace (being a petite person that I am -- which is my favourite,) and bracelet of course! That is what I love about Pandora. You can always reinvent. All you need is a playful imagination. Pandora has this new necklace concept. If you have other necklace chains you can hook them together for a more chic look. However I do not have much of them right now. Ooops…

Actual measurement of chain. Lock sold separately.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 




Here are some modelling shots. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






This time I've layered the chain 4 times around my wrist and placed a clip to keep the chains together. This gives your "bracelet" a neat look.
 



 
I like to match it with black handmade Onyx earrings that I’ve ordered online from an Ebay seller in Canada.The faceted surface of the earrings goes well with the necklace. Overall I am really happy about it. I paid less than USD20, free postage to Singapore! It exceeded my expectation. I just don’t know how to spot a fake onyx stones… Any experts around? Feel free to comment. :)
 
 
If you are interested to know more about the earrings (not Pandora), just let me know and I will be glad to feature this on my next blog...


Keep on Ronski Doodling!!!

No comments: