Sunday 22 December 2013

Updated Soufeel Vs Pandora Charm Bracelet (Part Two)

First of all, I would like to greet everyone a Merry Christmas! Ho Ho Ho! I am wishing everyone well...


Christmas is the season of giving and sharing. So this year I have given some of my closest friends some Pandora charms. One of my closest girlfriend gave me one too. And I had a few addition to my collection which was a gift from my hubby last month. Hmm.. Last month was my birthday. I am almost reaching the finish line! My Pandora silver bracelet is almost filled up... And hopefully I can get over with this addiction.

Seven months ago I have purchased Soufeel charm bracelet that looked similar to Pandora. It is much affordable than Pandora. So for those who have read Soufeel Vs Pandora (Part One) here is my update. I am pretty sure that there are people who would like to see how it looks now.

I took a photo of Pandora and Soufeel bracelets together. My Pandora is now 9 months old while my Soufeel bracelets are both 7 months old.

Right-Pandora. Center-Soufeel. Left-Soufeel.


If you take a closer look from the photo below, you can see that there is a difference in the color. Soufeel is of darker tone/shade than of Pandora's.

 

Top-Pandora. Bottom-Soufeel.
 
 
 I have also taken a photo of a Soufeel and Pandora charm side by side. These are both hearts.
I had one Soufeel charm that looked exactly the same when I purchased it online 7 months ago. So I assume it was 100% silver. But this Soufeel heart charm's color had really changed big time. I am disappointed with this.



 
In short, I found some discoloration in my Soufeel charm bracelet and "some" of the charms. Soufeel has this 365 days exchange and return policy. So let us wait what they are going to say about this. My Soufeel silver earrings are totally fine until now. My experience could be different from the rest. But I am here to share my personal review so hope you found this helpful...
 
 
Keep on Ronki Doodling!!!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ! I just wanted to know, did you try to clean the soufeel charm and braclet before taking the picture or did you just took the photo to show how they look when you don't clean any of them ? Thanks ! ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment... Kinda made me smile. Hehe...
Anyways I did not really used any cleaning agent for these bracelets. I just wiped my bracelets with the piece of cloth that came from Pandora & Soufeel.

I only have a few Soufeel charms. So far there is only one charm that didn't really had a change in color and quality. And I am disappointed with the rest. As color turned to tone similar to rust. :(

Caitlyn said...

The Soufeel ones look as though they are only silver plated and the "rust" is the copper showing through when the plating has rubbed off. It's not possible for the prices for Soufeel to be real sterling silver as they would be making a huge loss on every single charm due to the price of fine silver. I'd long suspected this company were a scam but this confirms it. Sorry you got ripped off.

Unknown said...

Hi Caitlyn,

I had that feeling too.. The item I've ordered were shipped from China. Not sure whether I am the only one who experienced this kind of so called discoloration...

Anonymous said...

For shipping confirmation they say let list the product as copper to "save you money from customs." I bet it really is copper with silver plating. Return them and get your money back.

Airin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Airin said...

Dont they separate their sterling silver charms from their silver plated charms, though? Last time I checked their site, they did that, or at least it would be clearly mentioned on the charm's page. Has that changed? I haven't been on their site in a while.

Unknown said...

did you sent back any of the items? i just received two bracelets from soufeel and i don't think it is real silver and i so want to return them..